Nicole's Reviews > Nightshift

Nightshift by Kate Douglas

Nov 26, 11

bookshelves: own, paranormal, paranormal-romance, sexy, fav-author, signed-arc, arc, adult, erotic, erotic-menage-m-m-action, shifter
Recommended for: Adults
Read from November 25 to 26, 2011

ADULT BOOK = ADULT REVIEW ;-)

Overall this book was hot, sexy, and completely smoking!

"Dream Catchers" by Kate Douglas

Wow can I just say I am all strapped in and ready for the journey Ms. Douglas? Do I own everything by Kate Douglas... UH HUH!!!! This story is more sci-fi than I am used to but if it is written by Kate than it is for me. I know there will be two more books by Ms. Douglas is this series and I can't wait! I am not big on sci-fi but I already love this world from the imaginative Kate Douglas.
Douglas never lets me down when writing erotica and I already love Mac, our handsome young computer geek. This story takes place back in the 90's when the great internet boom is about to take place. Mac literally calls out to his dreams girl Zianne and she is given form from his fantasies. What a way to start!

“Taken Between” by Crystal Jordan

“Between” in Jordan’s world means being a shifter, I know I thought it was going to mean a ménage too! While I have read quite a few of Jordan’s outstanding erotic books before this story is going to cost me… all this did was make me add all of her stuff to my to be read stack and heat up my credit card as well as my body temperature!

"The Right Number" by Lynn LaFleur

Now this was a great little number, lol no pun intended, about a sexy wolf shifter who accidentally calls the wrong number and ends up talking to his mate who happens to live 2000 miles away. After some great phone sex they finally meet and get some great action in and out of the bedroom.

Loved every minute of this one thank to the wonderful authors who are always steaming up the pages!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nightshift.

11/25/2011 page 25