KindleJo Jo's Reviews > Beast Behaving Badly

Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

Mar 03, 2016

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beast Behaving Badly.

Quotes KindleJo Jo Liked

“I know she's weird. Her friends know she's weird. And we all accept it because she's weird, but also amazing.”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“I don't know which will upset you more," she replied. "Telling you it's nothing but clutter or confessing that I often take it out and play 'I am Boba Fett' when I don't think anyone can see me.”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“Don't you see Blaynie." Mitch put his arm around her shoulders. "You're like an illegitimate little sister that I never wanted.”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“I don’t hate you, you idiot. I’m in love with you. That’s why I’m panicking!” She marched to the door and yelled, “And our children will not be freaks!”

“Except their mother already is,” her father yelled back.”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“The elevator doors opened on the first floor and Van Holtz was waiting there with several bags of groceries in his hands.
“Oh. You,” he said. He started to walk in and, without thinking, simply reacting, Bo shoved him back out of the elevator by his head and hit the elevator button again.
“You asshole!” Bo heard as the door closed.”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“She couldn't get past him. After another minute, she screamed, "You'll never take me alive! I'll never let you get me to a secondary location!”
Shelly Laurenston, Beast Behaving Badly

“Well, you can take your cellar of death where you keep all the bodies of the women you've slaughtered over the years and go to hell. Because this target, which you probably refer to as *it' in your head to keep me as merely an object, is not going down without a fight!”
tags: blayne

“You're willing to miss the finals... for me?"
"I attacked a van for you."
"But that didn't interfere with your schedule.”
tags: blayne, bo