Hafsah Faizal's Reviews > Tokyo Heist

Tokyo Heist by Diana  Renn

Jun 09, 2012

Read in June, 2012

Originally Posted Here

Sixteen-year-old Violet Rossi is on her way to Japan for her dad's new mural project. A couple of days before they leave, she learns about a set of stolen van Gogh sketches. Once in the mysterious world of Tokyo, where she stands out, Violet and her best friend Reika set out to capture the art thieves and rescue the art. Violet's not doing it for the reward money the Yamada's have promised to anyone who finds their missing painting - she's doing it to get her dad to finally see her.

Diana Renn's debut novel, Tokyo Heist is amazing from the first page on. She really knows how to describe the characters and make them stand off the page, along with describing the beautiful scenery's in Japan. I absolutely loved bodyguard Yoshi, kind Mitsue and Kenji Yamada, and talkative Reika. Diana Renn's writing is stunning and flawless. I really liked the cover with its brightly lit, bustling portrayal of the busy city of Tokyo.

All in all I can't wait to read more from Diana Renn. Filled with adventure, action and a hint of humor, Tokyo Heist is just begging to be picked up and loved.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tokyo Heist.