Pamela Todd's Reviews > Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Nov 22, 11

bookshelves: ebook, read-in-2011, romance
Read in November, 2011

When Abby meets Travis, there is an instant connection. One she wants to avoid, one he is fascinated with.

Travis is Eastern University’s living legend – the guy famous for one night stands, who the girls can’t stay away from…even when they know better. Abby is a good girl – keeps out of trouble and avoids Travis’ type like the plague. But fate seems intent on pushing them together.

Curious about the girl who isn’t fazed by his charm or swoons at his biceps, Travis wants to know all about Abby. He comes up with a bet – if he loses, he must abstain from sex for one month. If she loses, she must live with him for one month. Either way, things are going to change between them.

I cannot begin to describe how much I loved this book. Electric banter, sizzling chemistry and bittersweet whisperings, Beautiful Disaster has it all. And I am so not ashamed to say, I totally fell under Travis’ spell.

Abby and Travis will entrance you, their story keeping you up into the night as you say to yourself ‘just one more chapter’. For once, I’m keeping my review short and sweet. Too much said would ruin this jem of a book. Just read it. Like, now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Disaster.