Matt Little's Reviews > Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose

Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh

Nov 21, 2011

Read in November, 2011

In a time when there is such uncertainty in the American public, when there's no trust with the people and the business leaders, this book offers itself as a shimmer of hope. While all around us there seems to be a continuous stream of corruption, whether it's a CEO swindling funds or getting an undeserved bonus check, Tony Hsieh shows us that there are still good and honest business leaders in the world today. Whether it's talking about making sure his employees have a place to stay or making sure that they're engaged and happy in their job, this isn't just another CEO/Boss who's looking for a big payday. Rather Tony Hsieh shows us that in the end it's inevitably the company's culture and taking care (employees are part of that) of that that makes a good CEO.

So whether you're a business leader needing inspiration, a disgruntled citizen seeking validation with the hope of something and someone not corrupt, or like me, a marketing student interested in behind the scenes of a company, Delivering Happiness offers something that anyone at any age from any background can embrace and enjoy. For Tony Hsieh doesn't just Deliver Happiness to his customers but to his readers as well.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Delivering Happiness.