khungkhing's Reviews > The One That I Want

The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols

Dec 08, 11

bookshelves: young-adult
Read on December 08, 2011

"The One That I Want" is a second book of Jennifer Echols that I read; I think I like it (at least more than "Forget You") ... I guess.

I have to say that from the beginning of the book is so boring. I wanted to stop several times but it's getting better when Gemma meets Max. But it's also annoying. I don't know what's the matter with those two and I don't want to try to figure it out. However, the thing that happens between Gemma and Max keeps the story going. It makes me smile and roll my eyes. Like I said I guess I like it.

For Characters, what should I say ... I kind of like and dislike them. Fist, let's start with Addison ... damn I hate that girl. I don't know why Gemma can be friend with her for all those years. She's so selfish, self-centered, and all of the bad self is her. I think Carter's okay. At least he's honest about his own feeling at the end. For me, Gemma's a lot of personality ... good and bad. Those personality of her make the story fun, annoying, boring, bitter, and lovable. I like Max (most of the time). He's well ... Max (I can't describe it but if you read it you will understand).

Overall, "The One That I Want" isn't exactly my style but I enjoy reading it. I think that if you're Jennifer Echols' fan, you'll love it.

P.S. this is my version of Max:

description
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The One That I Want.

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen omg your version of max= one of my favorite singer-actors ^_^ go yamapi~

khungkhing I love him too.