Kathy's Reviews > Summer's Crossing

Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

Jan 07, 12

bookshelves: favorites, faerie
Read from January 06 to 07, 2012

I love the Iron Fey series because Julie Kagawa has a different perspective on that side of the supernatural. The idea that the fey could evolve and grow into a new kind of fey and brought into the mix is awesome.

Now I can't say that I saw Puck and a contender for Meghan's affections. He has always been protrayed as a clown, a prankster not a romantic love intrest. And it probably didn't help that he was in Ash's shadow (Ash *sigh*). But I have to say that Julie Kagawa almost had me believing to he could be, especially after this novella. She showed us a side of him that was nice, he was thoughtful and kind, and really what this novella did for me was basically making me want Julie to write a story for Puck. Now I want him to find someone to love and spend his life with, that would be awesome. Cause he is sweet, funny, and he's lonely he needs a girlfriend Julie!!!

Also it makes me want to read The Iron Knight. Don't ask me why I haven't read it yet. I have put it off too long, I have no idea why, but no more!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer's Crossing.

01/07/2012