Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Nov 21, 11

bookshelves: jamie-mcguire
Recommended to Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book by: Betsy Hillendahl
Read from November 20 to 21, 2011

4.75 stars!

Really really really enjoyed this story! Loved the characters even though Travis and Grace(Pigeon)got on my nerves. They both did bad things that I didn't like(won't go into it unless you ask me). Now I'm interested in the rest of The Maddox brothers. Hopefully we get their stories.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Disaster.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Taryn at My Secret Romance Did you get this on the kindle? If so, will you loan it to me when you're done?

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Ok, I guess...I'm really liking it so far. And yes, I got it thru the kindle.

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Nope! There's romance but nothing graphic graphic.

Karla Yeah wouldn't it be great to get some more of the Maddox boys. I really enjoyed the family. Pigeon (loved that nickname) and Travis were annoying at times, but the story was still so appealing. Nice review!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book I know we will be getting Trents story along with Travis's POV. I love when we get a POV from the guys.

Karla Really?! Excellent, I agree, POV's from guys make it an entirely different story, sometimes much better. Where did you find out about all this, the author's website?!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book I read it here on goodreads. Someone left a comment and she said she was doing their books. Also, I was chatting with her on Facebook.

Karla You are a wealth of knowledge and I thank you. I'm not a user of Facebook, so I miss out on alot. Not quite sure if I'm ready to take on that challenge, GR is enough for me!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book LOL! Well I shall keep you informed. :)

Karla Tx!