Tabby's Reviews > The Hunter

The Hunter by L.J. Smith

Nov 21, 11

bookshelves: audiobook
Read on November 20, 2011

Ugh I just did not like this book,I don't even want to continue to the next. Even though the premise was good;the book was not. I read this because alot of people compared it to The Labyrinth but even the similarities didn't make me like it. Most of the problems I had was with the main character she just annoyed me.I ended up not liking her or her boyfriend who she obsessed over way too much.

Not gonna lie I was totally rooting for Julian;I liked him way more then I liked anyone else. I think I ended up liking him more then I should have since he was the "bad guy"; but whatever he was by far the most interesting and actually is the reason this got 2 stars instead of 1. But I suspect things aren't going to turn out good for him, which will just annoy me. So im just gonna make up my own ending where Julian gets a HEA.

with that said maybe i'm making this sound way worse then it was but it just wasn't my thing I guess, actually I probably would have liked better if I read it years ago,at least it was a fast read

Overall, this just wasn't the book for me

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunter.