Redheads Review it Better's Reviews > Cover Me

Cover Me by Catherine Mann

Nov 20, 2011

bookshelves: military-romance
Read from November 20 to 21, 2011

First and foremost, isn't the cover guy hawt!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Wade Rocha just finished up a training exercise when his team got a call to help a stranded group of hikers on a mountain in Alaska. After picking up the disoriented group of hikers, Wade sees one more hot body still down there but not where the group was. Not being able to get an answer if one from their group was missing, he parachutes down to the figure. And that's when everything in his world was turned completely upside down.

Just trying to get back home from escorting two people out of her community, she notices the storm getting worse and was just thinking that she would have to find a cave and hunker down for the night when her dog, Chewie, starts growling at the sky. When Sunny looked skyward, she did not expect to find someone strapped to a parachute coming right for her. After meeting the wildly attractive PJ, she is torn between her crazy lust for this man and the terror of him finding out about her brother. When her world goes to complete hell, the person she trusts the most is Wade. She just hasn't figured out if that's a good thing yet.

Catherine Mann has now taken the #3 spot on my favorite authors list. Having only read two of her books, I absolutely think they are so well written and have the right amount of suspense and steamy romance to have me absolutely mesmerized. I wish I was rich so I would have the money to invest in all of Catherine Mann's books. They are just that good!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cover Me.