Maddie Dix's Reviews > Rebel Angels

Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

Mar 22, 2008

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING SUPERGOOD!
89 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebel Angels.

03/31 marked as: read

message 1: by Wes (new)

Wes why??

message 2: by Ms. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ms. Delaney because! this was one of the best books i have ever read, and its changed me. idk how, but it did.The book made me look at things in a differently then I did before. putting myself in their positions, i think the characters are very brave, adventurous and well, beautiful. they have great personalities& if they were real, i would love to meet them.

so u shouldnt question the great books of Libba Bray.~ have u even read ANY of her books????? ive read all three of them

(G)Emma I completely agree with you Ms. these books changed me, shaped me, for better or for worse I do not know, but this trilogy is more than just books, it a way of life, it's a journey of change, it's everything you wish it was and wasn't.

Miss Bookiverse that pretty much sums it up ;)

Keri (JD) Maybe your review should be something like your reply.

Charlotte omg that series is AMAZING!!! i agree w/ maddie, ms. and emma(whoever they are.. no affense) these books are amazing!! im on the third (the sweet far thing) and it isnt as good as the first two, but they are still AMAZING!

message 7: by Tríona (new) - added it

Tríona Let me guess...you thought this was amazing?? haha

message 8: by Ola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ola i'm reading the book now, i like it, but this review is seriously disturbing.
take care

Bethany That review is deep.

message 10: by Maia (new) - rated it 1 star

Maia B. What on earth happened to reviews that don't give people headaches just by looking at them?

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma They disappeared off the face of the earth. :) Nah, there's some below.

message 12: by Sailor (new) - added it

Sailor  Mercury Oh, dear. How did you manage to read my mind?

Brittani Allen so did you like it or not?

message 14: by Vampire-lk (new) - added it

Vampire-lk I'm glad you loved this 'amazing' novel! Great review might have to add it next to read!! :)