Lalaine *myficbookreviews*'s Reviews > Social Suicide

Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

4972017

This series is one of my favorite contemporary stories I've read so far, and I am so glad that this second installment didnt disappoint me at all. I loved the first book and as always our heroine Hartley never fails to amuse me, whenever, wherever. If you are looking for a fun, cute and quick read, this book is for you.

I enjoyed this a lot. A murder mystery with a slight romantic twist and a suspense in finding the culprit. Apparently Hart is yet caught in another dead-body scene, but this one is different mind you. Its called Twittercide. This young girl Sydney died while on Twitter, but the question is, did she kill herself or someone did it?

The best things I liked in this book is Hartley ofcourse, this young lady is so hilarious and curious. The rest of the characters are just great plus the new ones, especially Hart's bestfriend Sam. And Chase, he is hot and he intrigues me so much! He is like these boys I liked so much when I was younger, challenging and hard to get! gah! I dont understand what the heck was he waiting for? Obviously Chase and Hart are so good together. I think Chase needs something to wake him up a lil bit. Maybe a love triangle will do! *fist pumps* I just wish the next book we will be seeing alot of Chase and Hartley romance, should be more intense and deeper.

Definitely worth picking up if you are a fan of the first book. I had loads of fun. Looking forward for the third book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Social Suicide.