Trini's Reviews > Forever Mine

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

Nov 26, 11

Read from November 21 to 23, 2011

What a great start to this series! Sarah and Angel's story was so wonderful and beautiful I just want to hurry up and get to Alex and Valerie's story NOW so I can see them again.

Angle Moreno is the unattainable jock that every girl dreams about. He's gorgeous, sexy, thoughtful, respectful,and responsible. Oh and Hispanic, my kind of guy! Having fun at school and hanging out with his friends he wasn't really looking for any kind of permanent relationship with anyone. He especially never thought he would fall so hard and so fast for the new girl in school, Sarah.

It's Sarah's senior year and she is adjusting to so much since moving to California to live with her aunt while her mother is incarcerated back in her home town. Missing her best friend Sydney like crazy she really isn't looking forward to the attending a new school. Her plan is to get through the first semester at La Jolla High School until she turns eighteen in January then move back to Flagstaff and live with Sydney's family. This all seems like a good idea until her relationship with Angle gets pretty serious. Now she may be having second thoughts about retuning home until Angel finds out that Sydney is actually a HE and not a she. Like most Hispanic I know Angle has a very huge problem with Sydney being a boy. He also feels that it is impossible to have a platonic relationship with a boy and of course imagines the worst about Sarah's friendship with Syd.

This series is going to be one of my favorites. The Moreno brothers are very dreamy and so much fun to read. I know I'm going to read these book over and over again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Mine.