Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale's Reviews > Embrace

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

Feb 19, 12

bookshelves: arcs-i-own
Read from February 17 to 19, 2012

Oh wow! Embrace was everything I hoped it would be and more. I was extremely excited to read this and it lived up to all of my expectations. Emrace is one of those books that you will not be able to put down. Such a great blend of romance and action.

I loved Violet. This girl has been through hell and back but she does her best to keep moving forward. She has a lot of help through Lincoln. Lincoln has been her rock, the only constant in her life. But will Violet ever be able to forgive Lincoln from keeping the biggest secret imaginable from her? Even if he couldn't tell her no matter how much he wanted to.

Violet's life is torn upside down but she finds comfort in Pheonix. But is Pheonix there to help or destory her?

I loved Lincoln. He hit such a sweet spot with me. He is everything that any girl could want.

I was so enthralled with Embrace. I am a big fan of love triangles. And the love triangle in Embrace is definitely a great one. The romance with Embrace was hot and steamy. A real page turner from beginning to end. You will not want to miss out on Embrace
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace.