Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale's Reviews > Tempest

Tempest by Julie Cross

Jan 04, 12

bookshelves: arcs-i-own
Read in November, 2011

I LOVED Tempest. This book was nothing at all like I expected it to be. I was not expecting the amount of action and the amount of on the edge of your seat suspense that came with Tempest.

Jackson was such a cute character. I think I fell in love with him just a little bit more as I continued to read. Jackson grew so much throughout this book, it was great to watch the transformation.

Jackson's love for Holly is so undeniably strong and it comes across the pages of this novel so clear. I couldn't believe that Holly's life was put in as much danger as it has been and all Jackson wants to do is keep that woman he loves safe.

There are so many twists and turns to Tempest that Julie will keep you guessing until the very last page. This book has already received such high praise and it deserves every single one.

Tempest is a book that you are going to want to read. It is a must have for your shelves. You are not going to want to miss out on Jackson's adventure one bit! Julie is an exceptional author and she wrote an amazing book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempest.