Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Immortal Rider

Dec 03, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: netgalley, paranormal-romance
Read from November 19 to 22, 2011

I really love the way Larissa goes about the detail about these Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the religious part of the storyline. I really like the storyline what I didn’t care for was the fact this book had too many other side stories. When I read a book I want the hero and heroine the main focus with very small side stories, that way I get to really know them. I think the other characters should wait their turn for their book. But that’s my thinking. This is a great story with action and danger, but what you won’t find is the heat that Larissa is known for.
I really like Arik and Limos. But I wanted to read more of Limos in her kick butt action and I didn’t get that. She has a couple of good scenes where she got to kick some demon butt but not much. Again the side story just gets in the way. Arik is a brother to one of the heroines in Larissa Demonica series. I really liked that because you got to feel the brother and sister love between them. Arik I really ended up liking because when Limos lets it out what she did in the past he very easily looked over them because he knows she wasn’t that away anymore.
One thing I found flustering was, Satan just giving up on Limon’s at the drop of a hat, I don’t think so. I wanted more of a fight between all of them. LOL
What I liked best was of course, a side’s story. See that’s why I don’t like them having big parts UGH. Anyhow, Thanatos and Ragan was hot and great. There’s enough of the story, you get a really good feel for them.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Rider.

Michelle Relta how i been waiting for this forever

Melanie I'm so jealous!!!! I'm seriously looking forward to this book :D

Laurie Garrison Oh, I think you ladies will really like it. So far it's really good.