Toni's Reviews > Wait Till Helen Comes

Wait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn

Nov 19, 11

bookshelves: ages-8-up, fantasy, wide-reading-project

This book is based on a true ghost story and the way this story is told will thrill you and will keep you thinking about it for hours.
Heather had become Michael and Molly's sister after their mom married her dad. Heather is usually a brat to Michael and Molly and hardly has any friends. Until they move to a new place and Heather finds a new friend out in the graveyard. She has been dead for about a hundred years and her name is Helen. Her ghost is still around and she tries to get kids to go in a pond to drown. Molly is scared to death but for heather.
I believe that wait till Helen comes is one of the best books I've ever read in my life. This book has a really good plot and that is one thing that makes this book so great. Also this book really makes you think about real live situations. Also the thrill of this book makes the book a whole lot better.
The characters in Wait till Helen comes remind me of real live people. The reason why I think this is because Molly in this book finds everything very scary just like one of my friends. Heather thinks everything very interesting, which reminds me of another one of my friends.
Wait till Helen comes would be great for those who likes thrilling ghost stories or mystery. I don't think teenagers would really like this book probably people 9 through 13 would find this book very interesting. Also this book would be great for both genders and I think they should read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wait Till Helen Comes.