Nicole's Reviews > Fledgling

Fledgling by K.C. King

Nov 23, 2011

bookshelves: fantasy, fav-series, fav-author, own, paranormal, paranormal-romance, sci-fi, all-time-favs
Recommended to Nicole by: K.C. King
Recommended for: Everyone
Read in November, 2011 — I own a copy

I really thought there was no way this book was going to be just as good as Anomaly, I was right… It was better.

Calm down, I know, how can it be better??? I loved the last one how can this one be even better?

First there was no annoying upper crust dialog. Secondly I was never confused in this one as to what was going on with so and so’s balance, mantle, or order. If you read the first you know what I am talking about. If you didn’t read the first… well…. Um… why not? It’s only $.99 and now you have no idea what I am talking about. Do you? See that’s just silly.

K.C. King manages to seamlessly pull you back into the guardian world and also drops a few bombs on you when you get there.

Oh great now I have that horrible song from the 90’s with Shaquille O'Neal rapping about dropping bombs in my head!

Now where was I? Ok so I won’t go into the details of the book because I don’t want to ruin anything about Book 1 for you in case you have not read that. Plus there is what I said before about just not being smart enough to explain how this whole new world works in King’s Tri-Realms (in my review for book 1).

I cannot wait for book 3 and also know now that King is staying on my permanent to-read author list.

Thanks again to King for taking me on quite an amazing journey!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fledgling.

11/20/2011