V H's Reviews > The Time of My Life

The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

Dec 16, 11

Read from November 19 to December 16, 2011

I love Cecelia Ahern, and this book was no exception. Her books really makes you want to keep reading, in the beginning to figure out what on earth she's on about and then later it just captures you and it's almost impossible to put down. I like how the things she writes about might not be real, but the way she writes it you can imagine that they are. Depending on how much of a realist you are of course.

This book really made me think. Lucy meets with her life, which is a separate person from her. He looks horrible, because Lucy's life is horrible, she just can't see it. I wonder what my life would look like. It also made me think about how dangerous even small lies can be. They really do snowball. Not that I tell many lies, but the way Lucy was and had to deal with it all just made me not want to tell lies even more.

My favourite character was Lucy's neighbour. I don't want to give anything away but she was such an interesting character and it was sad to read about her, but at the same time I would love to read a book just about what she was going through.

Another truly amazing book by Cecelia Ahern! I could definitely imagine this as a movie (although I would probably never be happy with the movie as they're never as good as the books), it would actually be really interesting to see as a movie! Hey movie-makers! Make a movie out of this book! A good one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Time of My Life.