Darcy's Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

Nov 18, 11

bookshelves: 2011, e-book, romance
Read on November 18, 2011

While I enjoyed reading this book, the premise isn't one of my favorites. The whole best friends, but I know you are a forever girl/guy, and I am not ready for that so will go out with and screw everything that crosses my path, then wake up years later and be mad at myself for not taking the chance and not telling you, just annoys me.

If only these two would have talked at some point it would have been better. I actually liked her BFF and his brother better. I also loved it when they came out of his office finally publicly declaring their relationship by holding hands and the secretary's eyes bugs out.

I hear the next book is better, so I may check that one out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ I have not read this one yet but have read the second (I did not realize it was a series) and it is very good

Darcy I keep hearing that the second one. I will be checking it out at some point.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ if you have a kindle or the kindle app I can lend it to ya when you are ready to read it

Darcy Thanks Nichole! I just checked and at some point I grabbed a copy of it, just haven't made it to reading it yet.