Elizabeth's Reviews > Strange Angels and Betrayals

Strange Angels and Betrayals by Lili St. Crow

Jul 18, 12

bookshelves: supernatural
Read from November 18, 2011 to July 18, 2012

This series is starting out pretty interesting. I like Dru she's just a little nutty but who wouldn't be when dealing with the Real World. I also enjoy Graves he's an interesting Guy who becomes quite the hero since he gets bitten by a werewulfen. I'm interested to see where this series go and who's behind the death of drus mom.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strange Angels and Betrayals.

11/28/2011 page 21
02/10/2012 page 83
14.0% "OK she killed her dad cuz he got turned into a zombie and now she's living in the mall with graves and she just freaked cuz she saw a flaming dog"
02/11/2012 page 134
22.0% "ummm ok so now graves gets bitten by a werewolf but she takes him with her.... but when they get to the house and after they sleep she ties him up incase he makes the "Change" but instead scares the shit out of him by pointing a gun at him screaming and asking if he's a virgin lol... this book is so bizarre but interesting at the same time i can't put it down.... weird..."
02/11/2012 page 230
39.0% "OK almost done with first book and now she has a guardian angel and a dream Stealer.... and graves is a skin changer now... ummm wow"
02/12/2012 page 301
51.0% "Ok I finished Strange Angels and am going to read something else before I start Betrayals... pretty interesting so far... her guardian just sent her and Graves to a school for them to get trained...."
07/17/2012 page 456