Sesana's Reviews > The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney's Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World

The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney's Animal Kingdom at Wa... by Alex  Wright

Nov 18, 11

bookshelves: behind-the-scenes, disney, nonfiction, travel
Read in November, 2011

Of all the Florida parks, I know the least about Animal Kingdom. I've only been once, less than two months after it opened. I doubt it will ever be a favorite of mine. Still, the Imagineer tour is pretty interesting. Compared to the other books in this series, it went into a lot more detail on individual aspects of the design of the park. Of course, that's because there's a lot less to talk about. The footprint of the park is huge, but there's not as much for the guests to do. It was interesting, sure, and would be even more so for people who really love and are familiar with Animal Kingdom.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney's Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noran (new)

Noran Miss Pumkin Hubby thinks anything Disney is evil of the devil-so I will not ever be seeing any of it with my daughter.

Sesana That's sad. I think Disney often gets judged far too harshly for things that would go without notice from virtually any other company.