Ashley - Book Labyrinth's Reviews > Moving Neutral

Moving Neutral by Katy Atlas

Nov 22, 11

bookshelves: ebook, for-review, from-author, my-books, new-adult
Read from November 21 to 22, 2011 — I own a copy

To be honest, when I think of this book I think of it like a wish fulfillment or fantasy situation. I mean, the whole randomly bumping in your favourite singer and falling in love and going on tour with him? It’s the plot of a zillion fanfics out there. It’s incredibly unlikely to happen, and yet... so much fun to read about. ‘Moving Neutral’ was predictable at times, but it definitely kept me reading.

I would have liked to have gotten more scenes of Casey and Blake falling for each other -- more getting to know Blake instead of just hearing second hand about how awesome he is. That’s my only real complaint about the book, though. I think this is one of those books that speak for themselves. You know what you're getting when you choose to read the book, and it delivers on those expectations. It’s a book that isn’t at all realistic, yet it’s completely fun. It’s like candy in a book form, if that makes sense. If you’re looking for that fun, frothy type of contemporary read then this is definitely a great book for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moving Neutral.