Carleigh's Reviews > Fang

Fang by James Patterson

Nov 17, 11

Read in November, 2011

** spoiler alert ** OH MY FUZZY JELLYBEANS!!!!!!!! I am completely shocked by this book. I am in utter disbelief. \

HOW COULD JAMES PATTERSON SEND FANG AWAY???? O.o

THIS DYLAN CREEP IS GONNA GET HER NOW!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a little spazzy about the ending.

Anyway, the book was very good. James Patterson always amazes me at how he can write a novel with a very serious tone to it, but also have a lot of humor in it. That's one of the reasons why I love the Maximum Ride series.

I'm extremely depressed about Fang and Angel though. Fang was my favorite character and I've been rooting for him and Max since the beginning. It really depresses me that he left her and the flock for their safety. *sigh* If he dies though I will.... I don't know what I will do, but I know the books won't be the same! lol

And Angel!

My oh my, how she has changed. I always knew their was something... creepy about her? At first I thought she was a cute kid with dreams to be like Max who was her idol, but man let me tell you I was flipping out. I mean, she kicked Max out.

Max!

Ya know, the one who has taken care of her and the rest of the flock for like four years! I was completely shocked at her boldness, although I found it kind of amusing, and I'm very curious to see what will happen with their relationship next.

Anyway, the book is amazing. Read it! lol:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang.