Rebecca's Reviews > Avengers Academy, Vol. 3: Second Semester

Avengers Academy, Vol. 3 by Christos Gage

Mar 12, 12

bookshelves: comics-graphic-novels
Read from March 11 to 12, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avengers Academy, Vol. 3.

Quotes Rebecca Liked

Christos Gage
“Hawkeye: ...Remember when Magneto brain-zapped the X-Men into fightin' us? There's mind control goin' on here. That or Cyclops is-
Hank: I appreciate your concern, Hank, but I consulted Wolverine. He vouched for both Magneto and Ms Frost. And we, of all people, can't begrudge someone a second chance.
Hawkeye: Second chance? Magneto's had, like, THIRTY! How many times're we gonna get burned before we stop cookin' naked?
[...]
Hank: Listen, why don't you stay here and supervise the students? Things are tense enough with Pietro in there.
Hawkeye: Okay, kids, huddle up! We're gonna work on resisting mind control today. No particular reason.”
Christos Gage, Avengers Academy, Vol. 3: Second Semester

03/11/2012
14.0% "Not sure I'm going to get on with this now Speedball & Justice have left - I wasn't a massive fan as is - but we'll give it a go."
03/12/2012
84.0% "Okay, I think I've basically decided I'm done with Avengers Academy (it's not necessarily bad, but something about it just grates), but issues with RUNAWAYS!? Obvs I'm reading those."
show 4 hidden updates…