Judi's Reviews > Lucky in Love

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

Jun 09, 12

bookshelves: book-depo, 2012, contemporary-romance, june, series
Read from June 02 to 08, 2012

Lucky Harbor is a small, quaint, seaside town where everybody knows your name (Cheers anyone?). It‘s filled with meddling busybodies who keep the town up-to-date with all the latest goings on and the juiciest gossip (yes I’m looking at you Lucille) on “The” Facebook (Ella - It’s just Facebook LOL), a curmudgeonly dowager (Mrs. Burland that would be you), interfering, well-meaning family members (Ella, Tammy and Joe take note), best friends and co-founders of the chocoholics (Grace and Amy) and finally hot, hunky, mysterious cute guys who make them good girls go bad (Ty and Mallory take your bows).

Given the chance any one of the dedicated readers and lovers of this series would love to live in Lucky Harbor or at least pay a visit.

One thing you can always count on from Jill Shalvis...loads of laughs, smiles galore and a sweet, heartfelt love story.

As with the previous books in the Lucky Harbor series, I find myself greatly amused by the quip at the start of each chapter - I so look forward to it and it‘s one of my very favorite parts of this series. And this time while reading Lucky in Love I found myself with an exceptionally strong, uncontrollable desire to eat chocolate...continuously.

When’s the next bus leave for Lucky Harbor? The Eat Me Café has a stool with my name on it. I want a meeting with the chocoholics!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucky in Love.

06/02/2012 page 34
9.0% "Chocoholics - CA for short - was their name, chocolate cake was their game."
show 1 hidden update…