Denisa Mertiri's Reviews > Bleeding Hearts

Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey

Apr 07, 12

Read from December 31, 2011 to January 02, 2012

Loved It!!!!
Yet another great book by Alyxandra Harvey but could you say cliffhanger. In the end all i could think about was WTF did Solange do to Kieran. I absolutely cant wait for Blood Moon to come out.

Christabel is fantastic, with her love for old books and poetry. Her feisty attitude and the connection she and Conner have. Conner is so much cooler then we were lead to believe.
I got mad at Solange so many times cause of the way she's acting and the messed up things she's doing (no spoilers, promise). I cant stay mad at her forever if she stops acting all crazy in the next book.
T had to re-read things a few times to try and catch up to the immense amount of new info introduced into the world of the Drakes.
But yet i still love the new changes especially to Christabel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bleeding Hearts.

Quotes Denisa Liked

Alyxandra Harvey
“I paused, folding the top corner of the page to keep my place. My dad used to wince every time he saw me do that, but I think books should be loved to pieces. They should be as worn and soft as flannel."

"Chapter 2 Christabel, page 24”

Alyxandra Harvey
“Her eyes went so wide they nearly bulged. It was probably wrong of me to find that amusing. Or to want to take a photo of Nicholas with his fangs out and wearing a black cape lined with red satin and then hang it over my pillow in a heart-shaped frame.”

Alyxandra Harvey
“Solange and all her irritating brothers could get themselves kiled without me. I deserved to be part of their clandestine plans. I'd earned it. And I was sure they'd need a human touch at some point. And if they asked Hunter to help instead of me, I'd stake every last one of them myself.
Mom says jealousy is unattractive.
So's a broken nose.