Laura's Reviews > Gone to Ground

Gone to Ground by Brandilyn Collins

Nov 16, 11

Read on November 16, 2011

In the small town of Amaryllis, a serial killer is on the loose. In the last three years, five elderly women have been murdered in the exact same way. When a sixth woman is murdered, authorities believe it is the work of the serial killer although the woman murdered doesn't fit the profile of the previous victims. Is it the work of the same man, or is there a second killer threatening the peace of the quaint town?

This is Brandilyn Collins' best book! Although the book is a murder mystery, the entire story is told from the point of view of three women, who are quite different but similar in one way...they each believe they know who the murderer is. Working together, they begin to piece together the pieces, and I enjoyed the storyline of normal women stepping up and figuring things out instead of having the investigators do all the work.

As always in a Collins' novel, there is a lot of action, and while I suspected who the killer was, I still enjoyed the ride finding him. Even more than the mystery, I enjoyed seeing the character growth in the three narrators. This book is a must-read for Christian suspense fans!

I received this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone to Ground.