Stacy's Reviews > Fallen

Nov 16, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: 2011, eng, paranormal, romance
Read in November, 2011

The way of the to my hands started a way around. I came across the third book looking around in the library. After reaading some pages, doubts grew bigger and bigger (this idea of starting reading from the beginning sometimes is not good at all...) - there is no reading before pre-story.
Interest in these first pages created too great expectation from the pre-story books.

So... Fallen is a story of love that comes through centuries again and again. Unfortunate love. Not this time, of course (this is just presupposition based on logic of book writing). And then the story starts. Teenagers, school, mistery, angel, magic and so on. Quite trivial story in nowadays so modern style of paranormal fantasy.
Shallow characters. Illogical action - I love you in one moment, then unreasonable quarrels, then the world will broke down without him. Boooring!
Ok, I enjoyed some moments. But these 300 words are not worth reading all the book.

So, after having read the first book, I lost every desire to get to the third one :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen.