Ellen Mancini's Reviews > This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil

This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil by Vincent A. Palazzo

F 50x66
Jan 10, 12

Read from November 16, 2011 to January 10, 2012

This is an "I really do not know what to say" review. I know Vince Palazzo. We used to do stand-up at the same club and became facebook buddies. I know some of the history behind the book. The stuff he's left out or unsaid. There is a lot of pain in "This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil". Vince has crafted a story about a family that losses two children to a bad fire. He draws his characters very well. The family members are very familiar. The father (Clark) could be my brother. I think that works because he has established a long anecdotal history. Vince takes the time to let you know the little things. If there is any humor in the book, that's where it hides.

"This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil" is a first person, point of view account of one man's quest for revenge. The need for vengeance grows as his mind fails. It is hot, both in anger and in sex, and vulgar. As the speaker slides towards madness, his vocabulary slides with him. It is brutal. Revenge may be a dish best served cold but sometimes white hot is a good second best!

"This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil" has all the elements of a thriller, including a couple of unexpected twists and turns. I am glad for Vince and maybe a little sorry, too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Little Piggy Belongs to the Devil.