Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Miracle

Miracle by Elizabeth Scott

May 06, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books
Read in May, 2012

Thank you to Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to be a part of Miracle's tour. First I want to say that I LOVE Elizabeth Scott's writing. She has this way of telling a story that captures you right from the beginning. Miracle is no different from her other stories.

Miracle starts off with Megan waking up in the hospital to find out she was in a plane crash and she is the soul survivor. Her parents are by her bedside and all they keep saying is how she is a miracle and that it is a miracle she survived. Megan is still not sure what happened but she does know she wants her parents to stop hovering over her and calling her a miracle. She is not sure that is what she is so she rather just go home and live her life normal again.

There's just one thing that Megan would like more than anything and that is for her life to go back to being normal. She wants everyone to stop asking her about the accident and she wants people to stop asking her how she feels. She really just wants her parents to stop calling her a miracle because she does not feel like one.

What is a girl to do when she needs answers herself? What is Megan to say to her parents to make them realize something is wrong with her? How can a person survive a traumatic experience and be expected to start school right away and pick up where she left off? What will Megan do when she finds herself trusting someone she never thought she could trust? Can Megan truly open up her heart enough to let that certain someone in?

This story was so gripping at times I cried and I laughed. Elizabeth draws you in and leaves you asking the same question that Megan had and that is what is a Miracle? This is a summer MUST READ and it comes out June 05, 2012.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miracle.