Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Scoring Lacey

Scoring Lacey by Jenna Howard

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scoring Lacey.

11/19/2011
7.0% "Oh, I love this! Great start and I'm sure this will be fun! Sports guys are HOT. :))"
11/19/2011
48.0% "Honestly, Shayne is sooo sinfully delicious! Yum! I quote Lacey: "Holy. Hell." The dialogs are hilarious and I love the banter! This is such a fun ride (pun intended!!!) :))" 2 comments
11/19/2011
100.0% "This was a hot and fun ride. The ending was emotional and realistic. It's interesting how love can affect a sporting prowess. :) Working on my review..."

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Hmm. This looks good. I will wait for GR friends' reviews. ;o)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I like to read about older heroines/younger heroes...Will definitely read it!

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) I was going to mention Liberating Lacey but saw you already read it. LOL

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I read everything by Anne Calhoun and Raine Latimer (her pen name). She's one of my favorite authors.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Great review again Baba.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jill wrote: "Great review again Baba."

Thanks Jill! :) BTW, good morning!

message 7: by Jill (new)

Jill Thankyou Baba, it 9.30am Sunday here. I'm guessing it's around 11.30pm Saturday for you??

message 8: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK Good review Baba! You sold "Scoring Lacey" to me.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter AnneOK wrote: "Good review Baba! You sold "Scoring Lacey" to me."

Thanks Anne! Hope you'll like it! :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jill wrote: "Thankyou Baba, it 9.30am Sunday here. I'm guessing it's around 11.30pm Saturday for you??"

Jill, it is exactly 11:40 p.m.

Wendy Hey great review Baba! It sounds too good not read, it's on the mountain!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wendy wrote: "Hey great review Baba! It sounds too good not read, it's on the mountain!"

Thanks Wendy! I can feel how happy your Mount Pile is about the fact that you can't stop to click the TBR button! LOL

Wendy Ehhm *clears throat* you're not helping, by telling me about these great books. So you're partly to blame for my list getting bigger, LOL.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wendy wrote: "Ehhm *clears throat* you're not helping, by telling me about these great books. So you're partly to blame for my list getting bigger, LOL."

Pffffft! Alrighty, I love to be blamed, Wendy! :))

Michele ~ la Smoocherina great review Baba!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter EricJacobLover aka-Michele-Read Our Lips Book Blog wrote: "great review Baba!"

Thanks, Michele!

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Great review, Baba! This book looks good. :o)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Anna wrote: "Great review, Baba! This book looks good. :o)"

Thank you, Anna! It was good and I really liked it! :) Some steamy sex and some hilarious scenes. Pretty entertaining...

message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Great review Baba! This one sounds like a really good read!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lisa wrote: "Great review Baba! This one sounds like a really good read!"

Thanks, Lisa! Yup. It was a very entertaining read and surprisingly good. :)