Cheeyee's Reviews > By the Light of the Silvery Moon

Read from November 10 to 11, 2011

Review At: I Read, I Think, I Share

Review Date: 20 Nov 2011

Review URL:

It's a novel about Titanic 100 years after its doomed voyage. It's a story about Quentin and Amelia.

Amelia was a very kind lady and liked to help those in need. Her kindness brought Quentin to the ship and a chance for her to get to know him better. Quentin knew he should run away, but he could not help being attracted to Amelia. At the same time, Quentin's brother Damien also had set his heart on Amelia.

I like Amelia this character a lot. I like the way she treated Quentin, how she managed to open his heart to face his past. I also like the way she saw in people - not by judging their look and appearance, but by their heart. Even though Quentin had nothing to offer her, but a kind heart was all she wants. It's a very touching story. I was hooked to it right from the beginning. The author just has her way of making me want to keep turning the pages to find out who Amelia would give her heart to. I love the ending. It's a perfect ending.

I enjoy reading this book very much. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Note: I receive the digital ARC of this book from the publisher via Net Gallery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read By the Light of the Silvery Moon.