Shelby klaes's Reviews > I Don't Want To Be Crazy

I Don't Want To Be Crazy by Samantha Schutz

Dec 15, 11

I have just started it and so far it is awesome!!!!!!!!!
This book is about a girl that is so happy that she is going to college but when she gets there she starts getting all these panick attacks.And she gets upset because she has to keep going to a doctor.
I am half way done!!!!!!!!!!!
She goes off of the medicine that her doctor gave her and before she knows it she starts having panick attacks even more and she does not even realiz it till the last minute.She has to travel all around the world for different experences and she is in Venice and she goes to a doctor there and gives this medication called.....Xanax which is starting to calm her down but she swallows it and it whiplashes her for a second or two then she is able to control her self and calm down. Then it works two pills of Xanax two days without panick attacks and so on and so forth.
Samantha is now graduating college and she does not get her degree she gets it in the mail.She has started a job and she hates it more than anything in the world she wishes she could just stay home and not go to work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Don't Want To Be Crazy.