Dar's Reviews > A Touch of Greek

A Touch of Greek by Tina Folsom

Nov 16, 2011

Having only just discovered the joys of IPod apps (just a wee bit behind the times ey?!) I was stoked to discover not only was there an app to read books on my IPod but there are many FREE books available for download!
I've never been much of a fan of romance novels or fantasy/sci-fi but this book was a FREE download (we're on a tight budget here!!!) & sounded like a quick fun read.
What I got was a funny & entertaining rom-com that was actually really well written. The characters were thoroughly enjoyable, & the referencing to the relationships between the Greek Gods & mythology was really amusing & well thought out, & the snips of erotica here & there never hurt either!
A couple of times throughout the day I found myself wishing I could hurry home after work, or wishing the kids would go off to bed early so I could get back to the story & find out what happens next!
When I discovered this was the first of a series I went straight to IBooks to actually PURCHASE the next (hey that means alot on our tight budget!!!)
I recommend to anyone wanting to escape the humdrum life for a bit & indulge in a little fantasy. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch of Greek.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 3: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki miss I read the preview and would do anything to get the book would you be so kind to let me have the website where you got the free download. I would be grateful to you if I can receive it please.

message 2: by Dar (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dar Hi Nikki - I just downloaded the Ibooks apple app to my Ipod, within that there is a bookstore where I searched for in the free books section. There are quite a few free books to download I am very impressed! If you come across any other good ones there let me know so I can grab those too! :) Cheers, Daria.

message 1: by Bookjunkie (new) - added it

Bookjunkie hey dar :) would you mind sending the book to my email if you can, i read the preview and i would love to read it but i can't seem to find it anywhere :( if you could send it to pricilla.hilaire@hotmail.com i would be sooooooooo grateful :) thank you