Gracie's Reviews > If I Die

If I Die by Rachel Vincent

Jul 15, 12

bookshelves: the-absolute-best-books, stayed-up-all-night-reading
Read from December 25 to 27, 2011

** spoiler alert ** This book was by far the best book in the seires!!! TOD AT LAST!! I never really liked Nash, something about him bothered me.. Can't wait to read the next book!! :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Die.

Quotes Gracie Liked

Rachel Vincent
“You think I need to be rescued?"
"I think it doesn't hurt to let someone else do the rescuing every now and then, when your own armor starts to get banged up.”

Rachel Vincent
“There's a good kind of crazy, Kaylee," he insisted softly, reaching out to wrap his warm hand around mine. "It's the kind that makes you think about things that make your head hurt, because not thinking about them is the coward's way out. The kind that makes you touch people who bruise your soul, just because they need to be touched. This is the kind of crazy that lets you stare out into the darkness and rage at eternity, while it stares back at you, ready to swallow you whole."

Tod leaned closer, staring into my eyes so intently I was sure he could see everything I was thinking, but too afraid to say. "I've seen you fight, Kaylee. I've seen you step into that darkness for someone else, then claw your way out, bruised, but still standing. You're that kind of crazy, and I live in that darkness. Together, we'd take crazy to a whole new level.”

Rachel Vincent
“So ... will you stay with me until it's over? Please?"
"Kaylee, I would do anything for the girl who granted my dying wish.”