Molly's Reviews > Shakespeare's Wife

Shakespeare's Wife by Germaine Greer

Jun 03, 08

bookshelves: reading-at-the-moment-sorta
Recommended to Molly by: Ummm No one, my mum just wouldn't let me read 'Russle Brand'!
Recommended for: People who don't get bored easily and like documentary's

Well the thing is i started reading it when i was very bored but didn't wanna go to sleep, but it was soooooo boring that i fell asleep anyway! [It belongs to my mum lol]. It just drones on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on [just skip to the next bit when you get my jist] and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on [are you getting my jist yet?!] and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the same thing the only difference is it's worded differently, so the author just go's on and on for a chapter saying one of his plays is named after his wife's maiden name but in about 50 different ways, belive me it gets v. v. v. v. v. v. boring after a while!! Just like this review lol. I advise no one to read this silly boring drowning stupid book lool [you see i feel very strongly about these type of things - jk]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shakespeare's Wife.