Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)'s Reviews > Everlasting

Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler

Mar 23, 2016

bookshelves: from-publishers, own, 2012, unsolicited, 4-star, age-young-adult, genre-angels, genre-romance, genre-romance-slow-burn, genre-supernatural, genre-paranormal, genre-ghosts, genre-mystery
Read from March 06 to 08, 2012 — I own a copy

A copy was provided by Simon and Schuster Canada for review! Thank you!

We’re back with Ivy and Tristan, but this time Tristan is inside the body of a murderer which doesn’t help their situation one but. Even though Beth is there in person she’s not the same either. Her composure is different and sinister and I couldn’t help but shudder at the things she did. Well not Beth herself but Gregory. We find Tristan and Ivy trying to solve a mystery and together they fall deeper in love which I immensely liked.

The character of Will on the other hand is also there but not so supportive of Ivy anymore, he has cared for Beth always and when she literally tries to kill Ivy, Will realizes it’s not her after all.

I love Elizabeth Chandler’s writing. I like the detail of the setting, the personality and depth of the characters even though Ivy is always at death’s door. My favourite character has to be Lacey with her quick witty remarks and humor, she shines through and through and I can’t wait what Elizabeth Chandler has in store for her.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everlasting.

03/23 marked as: read