Cara's Reviews > Being Kendra

Being Kendra by Kendra Wilkinson

Nov 15, 11

I am a reality show junkie, and I DVR Kendra's show on E!. I really liked her first book, and thought that this one would be interesting.

This book was filled with complaints and how kids should be raised. It had a whole section on eating habits, which seemed sort of preachy to me, and made me mad. Do I have the money for all organic food and a personal trainer? Heck, no. I'm trying to live on a librarian salary. I don't have sponsors who are willing to send me free clothes and send me on trips to party.

Kendra, STOP COMPLAINING.

And really, don't give relationship advice. I realize I've been married longer than you, but seriously. I have never smacked my husband in the face or have had such a bad fight that he fainted. Truth be told, we hardly ever fight. We squabble, yes, but never a knock down drag out. I leave that to the Kardashians.

And don't even get me started about how you compare being a NFL wife to being a military wife.

I was very disappointed. I even considered stopping watching the show. Maybe I won't watch next season (if there is one).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Being Kendra.