Ruth Albarran's Reviews > The Demon of Renaissance Drive

The Demon of Renaissance Drive by Elizabeth Reuter

Nov 22, 11

Read from November 15 to 18, 2011

What an amazing book. This story starts with the description of the characters and her life as a Succubi in Hell. The stories grabs you from the start and you don't want to stop reading. Amazing writing and detail description of the main character's surroundings and life style. The description of Hell reminds me of Dante's Inferno, but this one has a sense of Humor and the Thrill keeps you so entertained!

There's always something going on with the characters in this story and we go through it seeing their thoughts and their internal struggles about getting out or away of their ordinary lives and trying to identify what their believed are. each character in this story craves for something different and they fight to get it and find things about themselves that they never thought they would feel or do for someone else. There are so many layers to the story and so many topics covered. all in all very entertaining. Even with all my shores and personal struggles i was not able to put this book down until i was done. Excellent!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Demon of Renaissance Drive.

11/15/2011 "On page 85/524"
11/17/2011 "On page 304/524"