Beau's Reviews > 24 Girls in 7 Days

24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley

U 50x66
Nov 14, 11

bookshelves: 12-grade-advisory-q1

With senior year here and many things to do, nothing will ever be more important than prom! By a friend’s suggestion, I picked up this book hoping to think that book was just any normal book but of course, it wasn’t. We are greeted with a senior boy named Jack Grammar who tries to find a date but couldn’t.

Jack Grammar, a typical high school senior wants to make his high school experience perfect but in order for him to achieve this, he has find a date for prom. For many people out there, finding a date can be like putting on your shoe but for others, it is a tedious process. Jack’s friend interviewed when he tried dating Pamela and things didn’t work out. His friends created an ad asking for prom dates. Over 150 replied but only 24 made the cut. Which one will end up being his date?

When I was suggested to read this book, I declined due to its “girly” nature but at the end, I tried this book and actually enjoyed it. The main reason I really enjoyed reading this book is that I saw an immediate connection between the book and myself. I would suggest anyone who is into romance to read this book. Therefore, I would rate this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 24 Girls in 7 Days.