Jilly's Reviews > One Silent Night

One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Feb 12, 14

bookshelves: dark-hunter
Read from February 05 to 11, 2014

I'm not usually that in the story of the bad guys but at times it really does make you understand and feel bad for them. I wouldn't say that was the case this time around. I mean I have read all of the Dark-Hunter series to this one was a must but I didn't really feel for Stryker.

Well maybe I'm being to harsh. I did feel bad that Apollo was such an awful father to him and that his father would stoop to such a low level to prevent his son from being married to a woman he didn't like. At the same time Kenyon gives this code of ethics to Stryker which I can't think he really followed before and while I actually liked this side of Stryker, I wasn't that impressed by him after all it is his goal to destroy everything.

Very interesting twist with the whole Nick thing. Really looking forward to reading more about that. Also, it looks like she opened us up to a story about this guy named Jared and it would seem there is more to the Savitar and Apollymi story so I'm hoping some day we get stories about those people.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Silent Night.

02/05/2014 marked as: currently-reading