Adelaide's Reviews > The Silver Kiss

The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause

Nov 14, 11

Read in September, 2010

I can honestly say i LOVED this book! I could NOT put it down! The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause was a book i could not put down, a book that involved a mythological creature(the vampire) famous among our small tales and short stories today that involved a fight between the vampire and his "younger brother" quote, quote, but had also involved a love between the eldest brother (Simon) and a girl named by Zoe. Now in books involving mythological creatures with love between a vampire or human you'd expect to find it to be a "Forbidden Love" or a love the couple would need to fight for. In this book, that is not the case. In this book, Annette Curtis Klause twisted it around. There was no "Forbidden Romance" the couple had to fight for, there was no Love that Simon and Zoe had to fight for but they had to help kill Simon's brother. This book was a book i would recommend to young Teenagers, this book was just breath-taking and with Simon and his work done after at the end of the book left Zoe crying, heart-broken, it had brought out the sadness in me, it made me want to read it all over again and again non-stop. I give this book five stars all the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Silver Kiss.