Mindy Stewart's Reviews > Of Good and Evil

Of Good and Evil by Gerald  G. Griffin

Nov 14, 11

Something So Right is a very relate able novel to so many ( or at least it was to me). If you have ever been in a abusive relationship you know how hard it is to get out of it, and then when you do it's even harder to mover on because you are so scared to death of getting hurt you rationalize not wanting to hurt the other person. That is just what Lily is going through, she has been terribly hurt by the man she was going to marry that when she decides that she loves her best friend Sam she tells herself that she not good enough for him. On the other side Sam Has loved Lily all his life but because she seems disinterested he doesn't tell her afraid he would lose her forever.

Mady gives Lily and Sam so much depth that you can't help rooting for them to get together but at the same time your yelling at Lily because she just doesn't see that she has it all with Sam. This novel was well written and easy to read. If I had one criticism of the novel I would have to say that the lovemaking scenes border on erotica for me. That being said though it's a personal preference and not all took away from the story.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Good and Evil.