Marakabull's Reviews > The Feeling Good Handbook

The Feeling Good Handbook by David D. Burns

U_50x66
Nov 14, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

I am currently reading the book. I think that the book is really good and is very on point with different kind of issues. The book really tackles many issues that we face everyday.I think that the book is really helpful for figuring out what is bothering you and how to solve many problems such as depression and other different kinds of phobias. The book has taught me several things so far on how to express my feelings and how to get to the bottom of what ever is bothering you. I think that anybody who has been dealing with depression should definatley read this book and use the methods in the book to help solve whatever issues he or she may be having internally. I am pretty sure that when ever i feel down or uneasy i will you the methods that Dr. David Burns talks about that can be helpful. In my own opion the book its self is wonderful i am almost finish reading it and it is so helpful and it is helping me deal with my issues with social phobias and fear of failure. It is going to help me complete certain goal and to overcome my phobias and depression.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Feeling Good Handbook.