NisyKitty VA's Reviews > Darkness

Darkness by Joann I. Martin Sowles

Nov 13, 2011

Read on November 13, 2011

SO many things to blurb out but I wouldn't want to ruin such a great read. It grabs you from the start and keeps you enthralled in their world. You learn so many things when you piece together the little hints that Joann gives you. It had me jumping up and down, saying "I knew it!!...Oh wait, no....OMG! YES" you can't help but get lost in the possibilities. Oliver is mysterious and Laney is slowly finding out about her family. Carter...yup, special indeed and Kiera (smack) lol
The cover is AMAZING!! and fits the book to a T. I can not wait for the third book!!! I've put in my order for a hard copy, this is how badly I need it to be apart of my Vampire Collection. It's a must have!
Keep up the great work Joann!

For all those that don't have anything nice to say about her awesome books, come see me and my army at Vampires Anonymous! v--v
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Jenna I would really like yo be added yo your friends on herd. Great in-depth review of this book & the fang picture on your profile, I'd like to see your book lists, as this is a genre I really enjoy & with so many new authors all over the place now, It's a great way to get recommendations & warnings.