Grace Zhen's Reviews > Tegami Bachi, Vol. 2: Letter Bee/The Letter to Jiggy Pepper

Tegami Bachi, Vol. 2 by Hiroyuki Asada

F_50x66
Nov 13, 11

bookshelves: advisory-2011-2012

I loved the characters that was brought up in this volume such as Jiggy Pepper,niche,and Jiggy's little sister. I liked the character designs of Jiggy Pepper's little siblings. I thought that it was cool that Jiggy's little sister had the design of a boy but then Lag found out that she was a girl. Even i was fooled by her look and attitude and it was cool to find out that she was a rebellious tomboy and tries to be tough and strong for her little brother when her older brother was not around. Jiggy's little brother is so adorable that i wish that he was my little brother, he's has so much will power to protect his sister despite being so small and sick. He has so much faith in his brother, i can see why Jiggy wanted to adopt the two little siblings.
Jiggy Pepper is the coolest character in the whole series, not even Gauche is as cool as Jiggy on his motorcycle. I wish that Jiggy's little sister shows up again in the series, maybe at the letter bee headquaters waiting for her brother to return or becoming a bee herself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tegami Bachi, Vol. 2.