Kimberly's Reviews > The Dead Room

The Dead Room by Heather Graham

Nov 17, 11

Read from November 13 to 17, 2011

Leslie survives the bomb blast that kills the man she loves and sends her to the hospital. After that she can see ghosts. When she returns a year later to the Hastings House where the bomb went off she desperately wants to see Matt. Joe, Matt's cousin, comes into her life. Joe is a PI who has been hired to find a wealthy woman's niece who has gone missing. Joe and Leslie seem to be thrown together at every turn and Joe feels protective of Leslie. Together the try to find the niece and some missing prostitutes.
This was a good book. I must say it has a ending surprised me. This book is listed as a Harrison Investigation book but really I don't know why. Yes Adam and Nicki come to see Leslie but they really are just thrown into the story not an main focus. If you enjoy Graham books I do not think you will be disappointed with this book. If you have not read her before I think it really gives you a feel for how she writes and if you are into romantic suspense and like ghosts you will become a fan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dead Room.