Kerry's Reviews > A Great and Terrible Beauty

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

F_50x66
Nov 13, 11

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Great and Terrible Beauty.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kayli Kerry, this book is sooooo LAME. Don't waste your time. (of course, that's just my opinion- do whatever you want.) :)

message 2: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Thanks for the heads up Kayli.I saw your review of it. But I think there have been books I loved that you hated, so I decided to give it a shot.Ha ha! Mostly because some of my friend's tween daughters are reading it or want to, so I wanted to check it out to see what's up. Now I want to go figure out what book it was I remembered you not liking at all that I really liked! I will let you know if I read it whether I agree with you or not.

Kayli Oh good, I was going to say that you should tell me what you think after (if) you read it, but then you said you would. :) I think there is a way to see my list of books and your list of books side by side, to see how they match, I'm going to go see if I can figure out how to do that, because now I'm curious too.

Kayli Okay, I found how to do it, and you're right, we are quite different on some, particularly 'Secret Life of Bees' (which I hated) and 'I Capture the Castle' which you hated. :)

message 5: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry I remember you liking I Capture the Castle, and I didn't. And it wasn't Secret Life of Bee's. I liked that book, but indifferent about it. I swear it was something else...but I don't see it on here. Oh well.