Samantha's Reviews > One

Jul 16, 08

bookshelves: spiritual-journey-empowering
Recommended for: Those seeking
Read in July, 2008

This is so far my favorite of Bach's books. The ideas portrayed are so incredibly powerful and touching, they really speak to that core within.

Richard and Leslie (AKA RiLesChardlie) are flying to LA to attend a conference at Spring Hills where other unique thinkers of the time are gathering there to discuss their ideas. As they come in to approach LA in their rainbow seaplane something extraordinary happened and they find themselves ripped from the world they were in and in a dimension of sorts where they have access to alternative them's, lifetimes, worlds etc. They come to learn however that these other places are not external from them but that it is all an extension of their consciousness, that in fact we are all one, with one lifetime! Really amazing!
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One.

Quotes Samantha Liked

Richard Bach
“Bad things are not the worst things that an happen to us. NOTHING is the worst thing that can happen to us.”
Richard Bach, One

Richard Bach
“What about everybody else Pye? How many lives can there be in one universe?'[...] 'How many lives Richard?'[...]'One.'.”
Richard Bach, One

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Gosh these sound neat! I must hunt one down!

Samantha Yes definitely! His style of writing is fun and ever so inspirational! :-) Thanks for the comments!!

message 3: by Ann (new)